Saturday, December 19, 2009

As a newly minted non-undergraduate, I've been enjoying my freedom and the real world. Napping. Napping on radiators. Napping with cats on my head. Napping with dogs on my feet. I'm looking forward to whenever the potential blizzard gets here so that I can nap while it's snowing! Excitement indeed. I'm also remembering how to read books to enjoy them. I got an armful at the library this afternoon, and I anticipate even more books tomorrow at a different library! In addition to the normal complement of books in English, I got a few books in Spanish to try to read - including "Asi es Josefina." This is particularly exciting because I had Josefina!

I leave for the Amazon two weeks from Monday! I turn 22 three weeks from today! The future is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment